Monday, January 7, 2008

The People

I had one of those moments today. The type of moment when you become excited at the thought of something wonderful about to happen. I called to make my payment for the trip. (Yes, ahead of schedule which I know will amaze some of you). I have done most of my dealing regarding this trip on the internet (Authentic Ireland) , so I have not actually talked to anyone. Now, as you may realize this lead to a little moment of panic while I was waiting for the phone to be answered. After all what if this was crazy to book online. Then a very nice lady with an accent that seemed to communicate warmth with the very opening word came on the line. And some how I knew that this trip held the potential to be something more than I could have expected. I know it is all from a voice on the phone, but every once in awhile even I can be a bit of a romantic.

No comments: